SIOX is a subproject of E-Chalk.
E-Chalk and SIOX are currently developed at the
Department of Computer Science
at Freie Universität Berlin with
funding from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.
The E-Chalk project is headed by Prof. Dr. Raúl Rojas.
SIOX was developed by SIOX Team:
The SIOX team wants to thank several people that contributed advice, code, and/or other help:
- Gerald Friedland - Idea and algorithm development, implementations for GIMP and E-Chalk, development of Java API. Now in Berkeley, CA (USA).
- Kristian Jantz - GIMP plugin implementation and co-development of Java API. Now in industry.
- Lars Knipping - Experiments on fast CIELAB conversion methods, Demo Applet/Application for SIOX Java API. Now at Technische Universität Berlin.
- Tobias Lenz - Experiments on fast incremental clustering methods and further algorithm development of GIMP implementation. Now in industry.
- Sven Neumann (Maintainer of the GIMP) - SIOX integration into GIMP
- Christian Zick - Various testing and production of the demo video.
- Fabian Wiesel - C++ implementation of SIOX, testing for Robocup.
- Jenny Ding Jie - Implementation of the SIOX Detail Refinement Brush in GIMP (sponsored by Google Summer of Code)
Copyright 2005, 2006, 2009 by SIOX Team. All rights reserved.